Laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery is one of the most common surgeries of the gastrointestinal tract, which aims to treat the problems and damages that many people of different ages are suffering over time.
And Laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery A magical solution to recover permanently from the damage caused by inflammation of the gallbladder or gravel, which caused a lot of pain for the Egyptian people.
In the following lines, we will go into details about who needs Laparoscopic gallbladder removal and the advantages.
Symptoms of the gallbladder inflammation:
- The pain is severe and continuous in the central region of the abdomen has been up to the shoulders and back.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Chronic diarrhea.
- A bulge in the abdomen.
- Yellowish face and eyes.
The gallbladder inflammation causes sever pain, so once you feel any of these symptoms, Dr. Mohamed tag advises you to go immediately to a specialist for examination and then receive appropriate treatment for the problem.
The reasons to require laparoscopic gallbladder removal.
There are many reasons to require laparoscopic gallbladder removal:
- Blockage of the gallbladder cystic duct, between the gallbladder and liver/ intestines.
- Large gallbladder stones can't get rid of it with medication.
- Twisting the bile ducts.
- Severe inflammation of the gallbladder.
The necessary preparations before performing laparoscopic gallbladder
The specialist runs some important tests, including the following:
- The blood, kidneys function and clotting analysis.
- Ultrasound of the urinary tract.
- Ensure that there is nothing satisfactory that hinders the patient from performing the surgery.
Proper preparation for the operation Requires stopping the patient from eating foods before Operation 4 hours at a minimum, the physician will also ask for a list of medications used by the patient to stop taking certain medications ex: blood thinners to prevent bleeding during the process.
How is laparoscopic gallbladder surgery done?
The surgeon starts general anesthesia for the patient to prevent him from feeling any pain during the operation and then increases the size of the abdomen by using carbon dioxide gas to create a vacuum in the abdomen and remove the gallbladder in an easy and simple way.
The second step will be to open small holes and insert the endoscopic tubes, to remove the gallbladder. Finally, the surgeon will stitch the holes aesthetically so as not to leave any shape that disturbs the patient later.
What are the expected results after a laparoscopic gallbladder surgery?
The results of the laparoscopic gallbladder operation are impressive, as the patient feels a great and noticeable improvement and gets rid of the pain caused by the gallbladder before the surgery, which he failed to treat using medications.
Complete recovery from the gallbladder operation does not take long, as the patient can practice his normal life within a few days without feeling any unpleasant side effects.
Advantages of laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
- The speed of recovery after surgery.
- Leaving the hospital on the same day of the operation or the second day at the latest.
- Avoid exposure to traditional surgery risks such as bleeding.
- Return quickly to your normal life.
- Keep the aesthetic shape of the abdomen, unlike traditional surgeries.
The cost of laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
There is no specific price for laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, but the cost is determined based on several factors, including:
- The experience and efficiency of the surgeon.
- Medical equipment in the hospital and prepare to face any complications that could occur during the process.
- The quality of the tools used in the process.
- The condition of the patient.
Dr. Mohamed Tag is one of the best surgeons, specialists in the making Laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgeryHe has performed many successful surgeries in this field.
To find out more details about Laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery Please contact Dr. Mohamed Tag clinic via the following numbers.